With the federal election fast approaching and a core election topic being housing affordability and the future of negative gearing, property investors have a lot to think about.
On top of this, we are not far off the end of financial year and many investors are thinking about how they can minimise the amount of tax they pay and get themselves a bumper tax return.
Almost all investors are motivated for the same reason: to secure their financial future and set themselves up for retirement.
The harsh fact is that most Australians will not be comfortable during retirement and will not be able to live the kind of lifestyle they want without taking matters into their own hands.
The worst thing you can do is nothing at all and shockingly, this is what most Australian’s do – they don’t take action!
This is something that really frustrates me and is why I founded AllianceCorp in the first place: To help Australians achieve their long-term financial goals and set themselves up for a comfortable future.
For the next few weeks I am going to make myself personally available to attend 30 exclusive one-on-one strategy sessions so I can help you take action!
During this session I will cover off on:
- What the future of property investment looks like both with and without negative gearing
- Tax minimisation strategies
- Establishing a wealth creation plan
- Discovering cash-flow positive opportunities
- How you can pay off your mortgage faster
- Discovering high growth areas
- Places are limited, click on the link below to request a place and one of my Property Investment Consultants will touch base with you as soon as possible.
I look forward to helping you build a successful portfolio: